Policies & Availability
Payment is expected at the time of treatment. Payment will be accepted by cash or check made out to Killeen DesCombes or Kneading Relief. The client is responsible for any returned checks and fees incurred during the check cashing process.
Massage is for therapeutic purposes. Any misconduct (sexual or otherwise) is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. This will result in termination of the massage session and the scheduling of future appointments.
Tardiness & Cancellation
Out of respect for the therapist and other clients, a late arrival will cause for a shorten session to accommodate appointments after your own. Regardless of the length of treatment received, you will be responsible to pay the full amount of the scheduled appointment.
In order to avoid being financially responsible for any missed appointments in the full amount due, you must cancel no later than 24 hours before the scheduled session.
Gift Certificate Terms
- Non-transferable & non-refundable
- Not redeemable for cash or to purchase other gift certificates
- Valid 1 year from the date of purchase
- Can be verified if not presented at the time of service, lost or stolen
- No shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will deduct the full session cost from the gift certificate
|Sunday||9:00AM - 3:00PM|
|Monday||11:00AM - 7:00PM|
|Tuesday||11:00AM - 7:00PM|
|Wednesday||11:00AM - 7:00PM|
|Thursday||11:00AM - 7:00PM|